Greatness Coaching is a self-discovery and “find your fit” process. It helps clients discover their unique abilities – their talents, strengths, passions, interests, values and skills – then to learn to blend these unique abilities in today’s world to find opportunities to soar in work and life.
Greatness coaching is effective for students, parents, executives, managers, employees, people in transition and all who want to discover and live their greatness, improve their personal and professional impact and bring their best to the world.
Greatness and Life Coaching can:
- Help you discover what is the right job for you.
- Better define your college major and how to use your college career to be ready for life.
- Help you develop your own voice to be more courageous in saying what you want in life and living the life you want.
- Help you define the right relationship for you.
- Help you discover where you fit in work and in life.
- Help you be more non-judgmental in all of your relationships.
- Help you identify the blocks that keep your performance at good when it could be great.
- Help you be more present, aware, and observant in life.
- Help you inspire others at home and at work.
- Help you define how you want to show up to each moment of your life and be more of the person you want to be.
Our approach to coaching is to help you uncover your greatness – then to find practical applications to connect your greatness to all you do. In the workplace it helps good managers become great managers. At home it helps good parents become great parents. At school it helps good students become great students.Uncovering and finding ways to live your greatness is how to move from good to great in any area of life.
Greatness Coaching uses the 3 P’s: Perception, Possibility and Performance Plan:
- Perception: This is where your greatness coach helps you to discover and know you – what you are good at, what you are passionate about and what matters to you – to discover the True You. This is also where your greatness coach helps you better understand your world – non-judgmentally, what is going on in today’s world (because this is where you must bring the true you). This is done through exercises, readings, discussions and other events – all designed to help you connect to your inner gifts and greatness, and start to see how to bring these actively to your world.
- Possibilities: Based on you and your abilities in today’s world, your greatness coach guides you to brainstorm any possibilities that align the True You (your talents, strengths and passions) with meaningful places in today’s world. These possibilities can be in defining your values, beliefs, what work to do, where to live, how to live, what to study, wellbeing, growth, fun, energy, etc. From this list of possibilities several are selected.
- Performance Plan. From the possibilities you select, your coach will guide you in a process to create a plan that you implement with passion. Since these possibilities fit you and your world, you are already interested and motivated to live this plan. Your coach encourages, guides and holds you accountable as you step up and passionately execute your plan.
This process works at any age as we must always know ourselves, know our world to find our best fit. Our world keeps changing. What matters to us (depending on our stage in life) keeps changing. Greatness coaching is a life-time tool to help us always live and work in a way the brings our best to our world – to do what we do best and transform our world.
Our mission is to help people discover and live their greatness, then inspire greatness in others. Greatness coaching is one of our many ways to achieve this mission.
To find out more or to get started with Greatness and Life Coaching, contact Jay at Jay@TheGreatnessZone.com.